House of Sillage is looking for new talent to join the team! To be considered, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name and the job title in the subject line.
▼ Director of Sales
- Must have 10+ years’ of experience in managing multi-functional Sales teams in the Luxury industry
- Must have at least 5 years experience in luxury Cosmetics, Beauty, and/or Fashion.
- Must have retail and/or department store experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business or equivalent.
- Proven sales track record in a new product and new market environment.
- Global experience.
- Strong analytic background and the ability t o apply data effectively to make business decisions.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strategic planning skills.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with entrepreneurial attitude.
- Hands on and enthusiastic leadership style with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to effectively operate in a culturally diverse environment.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Must have traveled internationally and/or domestically for business in previous roles
▼ International Sales Manager
- MUST HAVE 5 + years of International Sales experience. Opening New and Closing business deals with International Accounts.
- MUST HAVE traveled internationally for business in previous roles
- MUST HAVE Luxury consumer products / brand / beauty / cosmetics experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education / equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Fluency in other languages - highly preferred.
- High level of confidence with technology.
- Ability to travel 40-60% of the time.
▼ Accounting Manager
- Minimum 4 years of Accounting experience
- Minimum 2 years of supervisor/managerial experience
- Must have SAGE and/or MAS experience
- Must have Cosmetics & Luxury consumer goods industry experience
- A Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience with a start up, or manufacturing is a huge plus
- Accounting certification is a plus
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws, and regulations
▼ Manufacturing Project Manager
- Must have 2-5+ years of product project management experience
- Must have Luxury Fragrance, Cosmetics, Consumer Product, Hardline experience
- Overseas experience working with Europe & Asia
- Travel Flexibility (5-8 business trips per year throughout US & International)
- Midsized or Start-up company experience is a plus
- Logistics / shipping experience is a plus
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must possess strong computer skills.
- Must be results oriented, with strong motivation to succeed.
▼ East Coast Sales Manager
- Must live or willing to relocate to New York
- Minimum 5+ years of Sales Management Experience overseeing multiple territories and regions in the United States
- Minimum 5+ years of Fragrances/ Cosmetics experience
- Minimum 3+ years of Supervisory experience
- Must have Luxury Brand industry experience
- Must have Department Store experience and connections to key current players is preferred
- Must be willing to travel 40-60% to assigned regions
▼ Graphic Designer
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design or a related field (highly preferred)
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in graphic design
- Fashion Industry experience is a MUST
- Experience in Luxury Consumer Products, Luxury Brand, Beauty & Cosmetics is a huge plus.
- Experience in Illustration / Design is a huge plus
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and PowerPoint.
- Adobe creative cloud is a PLUS
- Web design/development experience a PLUS
- Custom illustration / fine arts experience is a PLUS
- Product and packaging design experience is a PLUS
- Ability to function as a contributing team member and interact positively and openly with peers and other departments
- Ability to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency
- Aptitude to work constructively under stress in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to learn, take direction and handle critiques
- Outgoing/self-starter personality
- Ability to pitch concepts and confidence in presenting ideas to clients
- Good written and oral communication skills
▼ Receptionist & Social Media Coordinator
- Must have Receptionist/ Front desk / Customer Service experience
- Must have Microsoft Office experience (word, excel, ppt, outlook)
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Professional demeanor, emotional maturity, and outgoing/positive attitude.
- Must enjoy posting on social media platforms e.g., Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Must be fluent in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations is plus
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge is a plus
- Working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist, or blogging is a plus
- knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO is a plus
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels is a plus